Samosa is a relatively new online casino brand that entered the iGaming industry in 2020. N1 Interactive owns the gambling site with a license from the Malta Gaming Authority.
The operator has over 4,000 game titles in its library. A plus for New Zealand players is the mouth-watering 100% welcome bonus and free spins. Continue reading to discover why the casino stands out!
Samosa Casino Licensing, Safety and Trustworthiness
- Licensing: Samosa Casino is licensed and regulated under the authority of the Malta Gaming Authority. It’s one of the strictest European legal jurisdictions in the iGaming market.
- Why is the gambling site safe?
- Safety of Funds: The online casino uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption method to encode all sensitive transaction activities that occur on the site.
- Security of Personal Info: The operator has strict privacy policies that safeguard third-party players’ information.
- Fairness of Games: ITech Labs audit the games to ensure that the Random Number Generator is genuinely random.
- Finding Legal Information: Lastly, the operator is transparent about its gambling activities, including bonus terms and game rules. Players will find all legal information about the site at the footer of each page.
Samosa Casino Offer a safe and fun-filled gambling experience
We consider Samosa Casino secure because it employs various security measures to ensure players enjoy a safe gambling environment.
Furthermore, the casino is licensed by a reputable regulator that ensures the casino is safe and fair for all.
Having been licensed under the jurisdiction of the Malta Gaming Authority and regulated by iTech Labs, we can confidently say that Samosa Casino offers a safe gambling environment.
How I tested Samosa Casino
During our review of Samosa Casino, some factors that we considered include:
1. Bonus and offers analysis: Samosa Casino has lucrative bonus offers. The site rewards new players with a whopping 100% welcome bonus plus an additional 121 free spins.
2. How easy it is to create a new account? The process to open a Samosa Casino account is straightforward. Hit the Sign-Up button and follow the prompt.
3. Things you need to know about their deposit methods: Samosa Casino offers access to safe and popular deposit methods. You need a minimum deposit of €10 (~NZD17) to start wagering for real money.
4. What their game selection looks like: The operator’s game lobby is well-structured into various categories. These include All Games, Slots, Jackpot Games, Live Casino, Megaways, Drop & Wins, Lobby, Blackjack, and Roulette.
5. The Play experience: The site is well-designed, and you will find the interface appealing. You can enjoy the site on the go.
6. How withdrawing works: To withdraw, click the Cash Out button and select a withdrawal method. The gambling site does not charge any fees.
7. What do you do if you run into issues: If you run into problems while playing at the site, you can reach out to the support team via email or live chat. They are friendly and responsive.
Welcome Offers and Promos – Grab a Bonus at Samosa Casino
Samosa Casino has a variety of welcome offers and promotions for New Zealand players to enjoy.
- The bonuses Samosa Casino offers and their type.
You’ll receive the free spins over a period of 11 days (11 bonus spins every day). Additionally, you can only use the free spins to play games from Gamomat: Ramses Book, Fancy Fruits, and Seven Books. However, if Gamomat games are not available in your region, you can use the free spins to play FruitZen.
- Conditions: The bonus offers are subject to some terms and conditions. Both welcome bonus and bonus spins are subject to a 40x wagering requirement before you can request a withdrawal.
For instance, if you receive an NZ$20 bonus (or if it’s the winnings from bonus spins), you need to wager it 40 times, a total of NZ$600 before you can cash out. Besides that, the bonus spins have a validity period of 7 days, while the bonus fund has 14 days.
- How to Claim a Bonus: Claiming the Samosa bonus is easy. Upon registration at the site, you need to make a qualifying deposit of €10 (~NZD17). Additionally, ensure you use the promo code HISAMOSA in the bonus code area.
Promotions and Tournaments
Samosa also offers several promotions and tournament offers. Among the promos is the 11% cashback offer, which will be paid three times in a month based on the following:
- Slot games losses that occur between the 1st and 9th of the month will be paid out on 10th
- Slot games losses that occur between the 10th and 19th of the month will be paid out on 20th
- Slot games losses that occur between the 21st and 29th of the month will be paid out on 30th
The cashback fund will be subject to a 1x wagering requirement.
The site also offers a 25% daily bonus offer. To enjoy this offer, deposit at least €20 (~NZD34). You need to roll over the bonus fund 50 times. Additionally, the operator runs tournament offers where you can get a share of a prize pool.
- What do you get as a VIP player?
As a VIP player at Samosa Casino, you’ll enjoy several gifts, fun surprises, free spins, and bonuses to spice up your gambling experience.
- How to become a VIP player?
To become a VIP player is easy. Each €50 (~NZD84) you wager on slots awards you one point. The VIP program is divided into six different levels, and each has its points requirements. All winnings from the bonus spins are subject to a 50x wagering requirement.
Samosa Casino has an incredible welcome bonus and free spins offer
The casino offers access to a rewarding welcome bonus offer and free spins. Aside from that, the promotions and VIP programs are lucrative. You can use offers to increase your winning chances.
Due to the range of bonus offers available at Samosa casino, we can conclude that players will have a wonderful stay at the site. The bonus requirements are not too strict, so it’s a good offer.
Register a New Account With Samosa Casino
Getting started with Samosa Casino is simple. On the site, click the “Sign Up” button to access the sign-up page. In the first step, you need to input your email address, password, currency type, and country, then hit the “Next” button.
The second step requires you to enter other personal information. After that, confirm that you’re at least 18 years of age or older, then click the “Sign Up” button to complete the process
A Samosa Casino account is pretty easy to open
NZ Players will find it easy to register with Samosa. The form is simple to fill in, and it’ll only take a couple of minutes. Once you’re done, you can make your first deposit and start enjoying real money gambling.
Because the site is well laid out and the casino has made the registration process so simple, we recommend NZ players to join and start enjoying with the goodies.
Samosa Casino Payment Methods
The operator offers access to numerous payment methods for easy, secure and fast transactions.
|Average Deposit Time
|Average Withdrawal Time
|Credit / Debit Card
|3-5 banking days
|3-5 banking days
|Online Bank Transfer
|5-7 banking days
|Eps by Skrill
Samosa offers numerous banking options for new players
New Zealand players can choose from a variety of banking options that are safe and fast to use. The casino won’t charge any fees for using any of the deposit and withdrawal payment options.
The payment methods available to players offer a selection for players to choose from meaning convenience and safety.
Games You Can Play at Samosa Casino
- Exclusive Games and Branded Tables: There are no branded or exclusive games available at Samosa Casino.
- Slots Selection: The site has several innovative slots in its lobby. You can enjoy video slots, classic slots, jackpot slots, and Megaways. Top titles available include Mega Moolah, Book of Dead, Ramses Book, Legacy of Dead, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways, and more.
- Table games: You can also enjoy popular virtual table games like Roulette, Baccarat, Blackjack, and Casino Hold’em.
- Live casino: Samosa Casino also has a live casino section where you’ll find live dealer games like Baccarat Live, VIP Roulette, and Blackjack Live.
- Game shows: You can also enjoy game shows like Monopoly Live, Dream Catcher, and Deal or No Deal live.
- Slots Providers: The casino features top slot providers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, Red Tiger Gaming, Quickspin, Amatic Industries, Play’n GO, Playson, and Authentic Gaming.
- Live casino providers: Evolution Gaming
- Lottery Providers: The operator does not feature lottery providers.
Samosa has one of the largest casino games collections available to NZ players
The operator features around 4,000 incredible game titles for NZ players to enjoy. With this, you can rest assured of a fun-filled gaming experience.
Time to Collect Your Winnings? Here’s What You Need to Know
Ready to cash out your winnings? Here are things you should know.
- How to withdraw: To withdraw, hit the “Cash Out” button and choose your preferred payment option. The transaction time depends on the banking method.
- Minimum withdrawal: The minimum withdrawal is €10 (~NZD17)
- Other rules and information players need to know: The gambling site might require you to verify your account by providing some documents (driver’s license, ID card, passport, etc.) before you can withdraw.
- Where to find this information: You can find this information in the site’s FAQ section.
The withdrawal process at Samosa Casino is satisfying
We find the withdrawal process satisfying because of the fast processing time. Also, the operator does not charge players any processing fees.
The casino has a professional and experienced support team that is always ready to help players solve issues.
|Average Answer Time
|Not available 24/7
- Languages supported: The casino supports English, Spanish, Norwegian, Finnish, French, Japanese, Hindi, Portuguese, and Polish.
- Help Center: Samosa features a live chat and email support service.
- Other resources they offer: There is an FAQ section where you can find answers to common questions on how the casino works.
Samosa Casino offer professional support service
The casino has a competent and responsive support team that ensures you enjoy a seamless gambling experience while gambling. The only downside is that the service is not offered 24/7.
Since the casino has excellent customer support service in various languages, players can rest assured that the team will adequately handle all issues concerning the casino, even though this could be extended to 24/7.
The casino provides relevant tools that’ll keep you safe at the site. You can self-exclude permanently from all gambling activities.
Additionally, the casino allows you to set limits on your account. These include deposit limit, loss limit, session limit and wager limit. Also, you can restrict access to your account for a short period.
Samosa Casino has several responsible gaming tools
You can have access to several RG tools at Samosa Casino. If you think you’re having gambling issues, the casino partners with top RG bodies that you can contact.
Due to the casino’s various responsible gaming tools, players can rest assured of a safe and exciting gambling experience.
Awards and Recognitions
The casino does not have any awards at the moment, since it was only launched in 2020.
Overall, we can conclude that Samosa Casino is a reliable gambling site for all NZ players to join. The casino offers professional support, innovative games and enticing bonuses.
Aside from that, the site is well-structured and easy to navigate. With this, I rate the casino 4 out of 5.