Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways Review
It’s time to grab your fishing rod on your way to find some great winnings with the Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways pokie game from Blueprint Gaming. Spin the reels to play for a shot at the prizes this game has to offer!
Stick with us to find out all you need to know about the features, the win rate and the gameplay!
What you’ll find in this Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways review
Our reviews are based on honest, unbiased opinions and information to help you decide whether you should play this pokie or not.
Here’s how we run the games:
- The slot symbols: What do the slot symbols look like and what do they pay?
- Minimum and maximum bet, autoplay option: What is the biggest and the smallest bet you can make? Is there an autoplay feature? How does it work?
- The payout rate: What return on your money (RTP) can you expect from the pokie game?
- Volatility: Does the slot pay large amounts less often or small amounts more frequently?
- Hit frequency: How often can you get a winning combination?
- Jackpot and / or maximum win: Does the pokie game have a jackpot and what is the maximum win you can get?
- Wilds, re-spins and other functions: Are there wilds and scatter symbols? What special features and functions are there? How do they work?
- Bonus buy option: Can you buy your way into the bonus round feature, or do you have to keep spinning to trigger it?
- Bonus game: Is there a bonus game? How does it work?
- Graphics & sound: What do the graphics look like? Are they supported by the soundtrack?
Play Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways with the best bonus
Are you looking for the best place to play Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways? Well, look no further. Below you can find a list of some of the best online casinos in New Zealand:
Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways symbols & payouts
How well a game pays out and how often you can expect to win are very important to know. Keep reading to find out about Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways’ RTP, volatility, symbol payouts, and more.
Out of nine symbols, five are lower-paying card symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10). The other four are images related to what you might find on a fishing trip, which you need to look out for if you want the high paying symbols.
While the pelican is the highest paying symbol, the fishing rod, the lifebuoy and the fishing tool box are the other symbols that pay high.
The Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways pokie game features 15,625 paylines that pay from left to right.
Winning on multiple paylines results in the winnings being added together for your total spin win.
Min/max bet, autoplay option
You can wager anywhere from $0.10 and $10. With a lower bet, we think that this game is more for casual players who don’t want to risk too much.
Like almost all Megaways Pokies in New Zealand, you have an autoplay option too.
The RTP value of Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways is decent at 96.10% – just about the 96% average RTP.
Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways is a high volatility game. This means that while you may have to wait a while between one win and the other, each win will be bigger.
Jackpot and/or maximum win
The maximum amount you can expect to win in Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways is 10,000x.
|Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways plays it safe!
|We feel that this game has a very balanced approach with the RTP being around average and the betting range on the lower side.
The one thing that could throw players off a little is the higher than usual volatility.
This pokie game boasts many interesting features. If you’re finding yourself asking what the wild symbols are and how to trigger bonus rounds, we invite you to read on to find out.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
The Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways pokie game has Wild symbols, Scatter symbols, multipliers, free spins and more!
Each feature is linked to the other as one triggers the next.
The wild symbol is the fisherman himself. A wild symbol substitutes for other paying symbols.
The scatter symbol, which is needed to trigger the bonus rounds, is a fishing boat. You need at least three of them to trigger 10 free spins.
Accumulating six scatter symbols will give a maximum of 50 free spins.
Each fish symbol has a certain value attached. Since not all symbols are equal, if you get the fisherman, you’ll be able to collect the prize linked to the fisherman only.
Each additional fisherman will also reel in the same prize, multiplying your wins.
If you can’t wait for your chance to land the bonus free spins feature you can buy bonus spins in the game. Just keep an eye out for how much this will cost you!
This is based on your total bet amount depending on how you like to play. The bonus buy gives players the ability to customise their game, which can only be a good thing.
Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways graphics & sound
|Optimised for Mobile
|Music plays during spins
|Wilds, bonus buy, multipliers, re-spins.
|Usual bonus features offered
|We feel that the game’s bonuses were a bit plain to be a bit more on the plain side when it comes to the bonuses on offer.
Overall the game has a fairly classic pokie feel. The sound is catchy but only plays when you spin the reels.
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
Here are solutions available to you should any pesky issues arise while playing:
- If the game malfunctions during play, any affected pays and plays are voided, and all affected bets will be returned.
- If you do not like the game’s resolution, you can contact the casino support team.
Fishing for wins? Reel them in!
Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways a great game for those who love fishing and playing pokie games.
While Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways isn’t a bad game, we feel it could be a bit more exciting.
Other pokies to play if you like Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways
If you enjoyed this game and would like to find more like it, take a look at these other great options: