Compare casinos and find the right casino for you!
Going through every single casino one by one can seem like a never-ending task. With the casino comparison tool you can quickly and easily compare casinos and make informed decisions.
The tool shows you a list of what to expect, including: casino reviews, offers and promotions, the best bonuses, free spins as well as the casino’s rating.
Filter, analyse and set side by side top New Zealand casinos!
The casino comparison tool works by including several criteria that make up a casino, before being able to compare and contrast. We checked out what these are and compiled them in the following list:
- Casino Overall Rating – A score given that determines how popular and easy the casino is to use, as well as how good its customer care and terms are.
- Launch Date – How long the casino has been around in the New Zealand market.
- Welcome Bonus – These bonuses are extremely popular among new players, as the rewards come straight after registration. Always read the terms and conditions before committing to casino welcome bonuses.
- Wagering requirements bonus – This bonus type and withdrawing winnings are earned after satisfying particular wagering requirements.
- Welcome free spins – These spins are given to players who enjoy playing online pokies. Keep in mind that not all pokies come with free spins.
- Wagering requirements free spins – These free spins differ from the welcome ones. Here, players need to meet all wagering requirements linked to spins before getting anything back.
- Ongoing promotions – To enhance your gaming experience, you can check out casino offers and promotions.
- Licence – It is always important for casinos to hold valid gambling licences, to ensure a safe and legal environment for players.
- Minimum deposit – The least amount of money you can deposit before you can play.
- Minimum withdrawal – The least amount of money you must withdraw so that you can enjoy your wins quicker.
- Payment methods – Trustworthy and well-known casino payment methods show you that the casino is a safe place to deposit and withdraw funds.
- Local language – To make things easier when you bump into a problem, it is good to have access to customer care in your own language.
- Pros + Cons – Our Casino Comparison Tool weighs the advantages and disadvantages of casinos for you to analyse.
How to use the casino comparison tool?
Now that you know what this tool looks out for when comparing casinos, it’s time to show you how to use this resource.
Click the ‘Compare’ button
Click the compare button on the casino card which activates the Casino Comparison Tool.
After activation, you will find the comparison tool at the bottom of your screen, which lets you choose up to four online casinos.
Search and add casinos
The next step is to click on the ‘+’ button which opens the drop-down menu for you to choose popular casinos or look for the casino of your choice.
Compare and analyse
Clicking on the Compare button shows you a summary of each of the casinos you’ve chosen.
The ‘Full Comparison’ button on the bottom right allows you to see a full overview of the casinos to be compared.
And on mobile?
On the go players who need to use this tool to check and compare casinos will find that it is also optimised for mobile devices.
That way you can make sure that you can access all the mobile casinos on offer in the New Zealand market.
Amplify your casino gaming experience
Apart from being a resource for players to analyse and weigh up the best online casinos in New Zealand, our casino comparison tool lets you customise it according to your gaming needs.
So go out there, compare, and find the best casino online for NZ players!
You can also check out our online casino reviews for more information on the casino of your choice.